Westwater Lodge Accommodation
Westwater Lodge is part of The Waterhouse retreat set in a haven of peace and tranquility in beautiful rural South West Scotland. It is only minutes away from farm and woodland walks, lochs, moorland stunning coastline and secluded beaches.
- A beautifully appointed traditional Galloway Cottage Sleeps 4
- Log fire in spacious living room
- Self-catering with well equipped kitchen and dining room
- South facing sun room
- Widescreen TV with Free View and DVD
- FREE WI-FI available
- Large very private garden running parallel with The Waterhouse Gardens divided by high fence and hedge
- Separate from The Waterhouse but with a linking lockable gate for group bookings
- Naturist optional (like The Waterhouse and The Boathouse)
- Evening meals available some evenings most weeks of the year in The Waterhouse Cottage Kitchen
- Surrounded by beautiful countryside. Loch-side, Forestry and Moorland walks outside the back door. No need to drive
- 3 miles away from stunning coastline
Westwater Lodge is a lovely, traditional, stone built, self-catering, Galloway cottage, adjoining the owner's cottage and standing in its own large, private garden. It has a south facing deck area surrounding a warm and sunny conservatory. The deck has sun loungers and a picnic bench.
The cottage sleeps 4 in one double and one twin bedroom. The cottage is comfortably furnished and the log burning stove in the living room and open fire in the dining room make the cottage cosy and comfortable all year round. A full log basket is stored in the conservatory. Storage heaters maintain an even warm temperature throughout the cottage.
The bathroom has a modern walk in electric shower, hand basin and w/c.
The unusually large, secure garden has plenty of space for children to play (no access to ponds) and south facing lawn and deck for sunbathing or sitting out. The house and gardens are not overlooked, except by sheep and cows, and are completely private and naturist use is welcomed. All properties and gardens are naturist/clothes optional and private from each other.