- A beautiful wooden wigwam which sleeps 2 in a double bed.
- Can only be booked alongside The Waterhouse for larger groups.
- Self-contained with en-suite shower/WC and kitchen/diner
- Electric hob, combi-microwave and fridge-freezer
- Small wooden deck and table/chairs overlooking pond and gardens
The Boathouse is a small and seriously cosy, fully equipped, light and airy luxury chalet. It has the appearance of an upside down wooden boat, hence the name, but with flat ends and is located on the other side of the car park, next to The Waterhouse. The door opens onto an attractive smallish deck, raised up nearly a metre, and with a table and chairs. This gets a lot of sun facing south west and overlooks the back pond, gardens and paved seating area.
The building was constructed as a one off by The Wigwam Holiday Company and craned into position.
The inside has been customized with an en-suite shower room with toilet and basin. This is tiled beautifully with Travertine tiles, cobbled flooring and under floor heating.
The bedroom has a Japanese style double bed. A partial partition separates this from a well equipped kitchen /eating area. The "Hobbit" like, wooden interior, is warmly scented and welcoming.
The Boathouse, booked alongside The Waterhouse, adds an additional double bedroom space for up to 6 or a more comfortable stay for 4.